High School Announcements
- Seniors should turn in their senior photos for the yearbook to Mrs. K by the end of Christmas break. Emailed digital copies are preferred. If your photo will be submitted later than this, please let Mrs.K know.
- The Humboldt Music Boosters will hold their monthly meeting on Monday, November 23rd at 6:30 PM. The meeting will take place in the high school media center. All music parents are welcome to attend.
- Humboldt Students and parents. The weight room is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons right after school for any Humboldt student/athletes not out for a winter sport. The strength program is set up to improve all athletes in both strength and speed, it is not sport specific. If you'd like to know more, please contact Coach Elman (firstname.lastname@example.org) The weight room will also be closed to middle school students in accordance with the governor's proclamation. No middle school weight room on Wednesdays and Fridays. Go Cats!!
- There are only a few 2020 yearbooks left for sale from last school year. If you'd like one, they are $50 and can be paid for in the office.
- High School Activities
- Monday, November 23 G BB 9/10 @ 4:30, JV @ 5:45, V @ 7:00 @ Gilbert
- Tuesday, November 24 GBB JV @ 6:15, V @ 7:45 vs Pocahontas @ home
- School will dismiss 2 hours early next Wednesday, November 25th. No school Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27.