High School Announceements
- High School Activities
- Friday, December 10
- B V WR @ Central Decatur 3:30
- BB @ home vs Clear Lake-G JV 3:45; B JV 5:00, G V 6:15, B V 7:45
- Postponed--G WR @ Algona 5:00
- Postponed-B JV WR @ Algona 5:00
- Saturday, December 11
- Winter Wonderland Dance 8:00-11:00
- Friday, December 10
- PASS Survey: The school will be administering the PASS survey sometime over the next couple of weeks. This survey will help the district to identify the non-academic barriers to learning experienced by our students such as; school connectedness, self-efficacy, and motivation. The district will be using this data to work toward creating a better learning environment for everyone.
- Come out and cheer on our Wildcat Basketball teams tonight at our first home game of the season! The theme will be blackout! GO CATS!!
- Congratulations to 9th grade boys basketball and Coach Savery on their wins over Forest City last night!!
- After Prom fundraiser—Taco Tico will be served during the basketball game on Friday, December 10. Serving will begin at 4:00 and continue until gone. A free will donation will be taken.
- Dance Team Clinic 2022- Saturday January 29th- 10:00 AM - 12:15 PM- Humboldt High School Gym. Performance: January 29th @ 12:15pm Click on the link below for registration form.
- Winter Formal is this Saturday, December 11th, from 8PM-11PM in the cafeteria. Below are more details about Winter Formal: - Tickets will be available Wednesday, December 8th through Friday, December 10th during lunch waves. - Tickets are $5 in advance and $6 at the door. - There will be a sign up sheet in the office for any guests who do not attend HHS. No middle school guests or guests over 20 will be allowed to attend. Guests must bring an ID (permit or license) to the dance for admittance. - TRE Photo will be at the dance for a great group picture or a cute couples picture. Pick up an order form from the office counter. - Semi-formal attire (no jeans) is requested for Winter Formal. No tuxedos or prom style dresses are necessary. - Have questions? See Mrs. Myers in Room 3.
- Choir and Band concert will be December13 at 7:00 p.m. A free will donation will be taken. Call time for the band is at 6:00 p.m.
- Wildcat Warriors Game Club-We will be meeting every Monday in the Media Center from 3:30 to 5:30. Bring a new game to teach or come and learn a new game. See Mr. Lauger or Skyler Nielsen for more information.
- FCA will have a Christmas Party at Mrs. Beach's house (44 Rainbow Drive) on Wednesday, December 15th starting at 6:15pm. Would love to have you join us!
- Cat Cafe punch cards are now available for purchase in the high school office. Cost is $10 for $11 worth of punches. The Cat Cafe will hold your card for you, so you'll always have funds for your favorite Cat Cafe drinks!
- If an event will be live-streamed, and the host school informs me of this, I will put the live stream URL address on our activities calendar. This will create an icon (looks like a movie camera) that serves as the link to that website. There is a sample attached of what that icon looks like. If there is not an icon, I haven't been informed by the host school about live streaming.
We will plan on live streaming all high school activities that happen in the high school gym on our HUDL camera:
YouTube: Humboldt Wildcat Productions https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5pYg6YTITgbbzLSNS4xuA
Our activity calendar can be found at: https://www.northcentralconf.org/public/genie/176/school/8/
The North Central Conference link is:
You can click on any school in the conference. Many of the non-conference schools calendars can be found by googling their conference main pages (Ex: for Manson-NW google "The Twin Lakes Conference" and a list of their conference schools will appear. Click on the school we are visiting). Not all AD's are using this feature in rSchool, but I will put the link on our calendar as soon as I know it is live streaming.
Some live streams will require a subscription. Some of those will cost money, but many are free. Many are just simply linked to YouTube. At this time, ours is free Please share this with family, friends and patrons. Greg Thomas
- Scholarship Opportunities-The following link will take you to scholarship information and applications.
- The 2022 Yearbook is now on sale for early-bird pricing ($45 unengraved, $49 engraved). Yearbook orders must be placed online with the following link: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1071698/Humboldt-High-School/2022-Yearbook/2021081913313111358/CATALOG_SHOP/