Schools will reopen on Tuesday, April 14th.
- The MS and HS Buildings will be open from 12:00-5:00 on Thursday, March 19 for students to come in and get their personal items. Students should not linger in the building. They should get what they need and leave. High School students with tests and quizzes to make up can make those up during that time. Students should report to the high school office and Ms. Westhoff will direct them to their testing location. There will be several rooms to proctor tests and quizzes so there are no more than seven people in a room.
- Message from Ms. Westhoff: (3-17-20)
- School facilities are closed through April 13th.
- Quarter 3 will end this week. Students should submit missing assignments to teachers via Google classroom or email.
- While students wait for guidance regarding your coursework for the next few weeks, we would like to challenge you to read a book, learn something new, stay physically active, learn some adulting skills and help out at home.
- Please remember, this is not a vacation, but an opportunity for each of us to do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please follow the health guidelines of washing your hands, not gathering in groups of ten or more, avoid close contact, stay home if you are sick and cover coughs and sneezes. If everyone does their part we can keep our fellow citizens safe and not overwhelm our medical facilities.
- More information with be sent out as it becomes available. Please be patient as we work through this. Thank you.
- The Humboldt School District will provide free meals for all children between the ages of 0-18 starting on Tuesday, March 17th. Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch meals can be picked up at the Taft main entryway between 7:00-10:00 a.m. The District will deliver meals to students who do not have access to transportation, please call Taft 332-3216, if you need this service. If no one answers, please leave a message at extension 6429.
- The Twin Rivers School District will provide free meals for all children between the ages of 0-18 starting on Wednesday, March 18th in two locations. Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch 8:30 – 9:30 (breakfast) and 12:00 – 12:30 (lunch). Bode pick up - main entrance of the elementary school. The Livermore pick up - in front of the old school site next to the Catholic church (school vehicle).
- We’ve been contacted by the hospital for the need of babysitters for hospital and emergency staff. If you are interested in helping out, please send your contact information to Mr. Thomas or Ms. Westhoff.
- Thank you to all who donated pies or helped cut and serve them on Pi Day. We wouldn’t be able to have this event without help from all of you!
- Girls golf shirts can be ordered at: https://humboldt-g-golf.itemorder.com/sale
- 2020 HHS Track-The online store is now open to order this season's apparel. The orders are due Sunday, March 22nd. The design looks purple on the website, but is Wildcat Blue. Link to the online store: https://humboldttrack.itemorder.com/sale
- Tables and Tunes scheduled on April 4 has been cancelled. If you have purchased tickets, hang on to them and a refund will be given.