Friday, May 14, 2021
A Day – Make-up band-choir lessons
- Band/choir sign-up slips are due today!
- FCA Sports Camp flyers are in the office. Scholarships are available. Contact Mr. Thurm if you are interested.
- Good luck to track teams today at the NCC conference meets. Boys run at Algona, dismiss at 3:05, bus leaves at 3:15, meet starts at 4:00; girls meet is at Hampton-Dumont, dismiss at 2:00, bus leaves at 2:10, meet starts at 4:00.
- Softball Team Store will be open through May 20. link
- Parade of Choirs is Monday, May 17th at 7:00 p.m.The 6th grade choir will meet in the middle school music room at 6:40 and will perform first on the program. The 7/8 choir and high school choirs will follow.
- There is still time to sign up for summer drivers ed. Sign up at https://streetsmartsdriversed.com You must be 14 and have your permit before class begins.