Friday, May 20, 2022
A Day – Day 5 band lessons
- Students currently in grades 6-8 that plan to participate in school athletics next year will need to have a current physical and concussion form on file before practice begins. Forms are available in the office or online. Please take care of this over the summer so you are ready to practice in August.
- Cats youth volleyball camp will be held July 5, 6 & 7th for all students entering 3rd through 8th grade. Pick up information in the office. If you have further questions please contact Kara Waldorf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eighth graders who want to apply for LA Advanced 9 need to get your application in today!!!
- All track sweats and uniforms need to be turned in today! Be a responsible Cat.
- Seventh softball practice times next week: 5-6:30 Monday, 3:30-5:15 Tuesday, 4:00-6:00 Wednesday, 3:15-5:30 Thursday, 9:00-10:30 Friday. We do not have after school supervision so you will need to leave school grounds Monday and Wednesday after school and return later for practice
- Just a reminder, no PBIS reward today. We are trying to get to 15,000 Cat Cards by Wednesday for a big reward. Show you positive Catitude and earn those cards.
- School will dismiss at 1:22 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25.
LINK TO ALL CAMP FORMS
Any families needing help purchasing school supplies-please click on this LINK for the Back to School Application from UDMO. The event to pick up supplies is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.