Friday, October 18, 2019
- Seventh and eighth grade girls who would like to participate in basketball need to sign up in the office before Tuesday.
- Student Ambassador applications are due today!
- Pumpkin Fun Run for students through sixth grade will be tomorrow morning at Sheldon Park. Pick up a registration form in the office if you plan to attend.
- New explore classes for fifth and sixth graders will start next Friday, October 25th. Check Infinite Campus for your next class.
- Congratulations to the Special Olympic athletes yesterday. Jacob placed 5th, Zach placed 4th, Tyler and Cami each placed 2nd and Ava placed first and will advance to state competition. Thank you for the great send-off yesterday.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
October 24 – end of quarter 1
November 1 – no school, PD for teachers
November 5 – parent/teacher/student conferences 4-7:30 p.m.
November 7 – parent/teacher/student conferences 4-7:30 p.m.
November 8 – no school