Monday, May 2, 2022
- The Humboldt County Fair invites girls completing 5th grade to age 15 to participate in the Princess contest. Please submit the Contest Form by midnight on June 17th, 2022. We look forward to meeting you at the interview process this summer (determined at a later date). Any questions please contact Kylee Myott at (515) 321-6304 or email@example.com
- Good luck to 5-8 bands at the Parade of Bands tonight in the HS gym. Students performing should arrive by 6:30pm and meet at the middle school. Music starts at 7pm! Come enjoy a festive night of music from the 5th-12th grade band department! Freewill donation.
- Students in band, reminder for today. All students in Band (5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade) will be released by their first period teacher by 8:25 to report to the MS band room!
- All 5th grade students will be attending Ag Day tomorrow. Dress appropriately.
- MAP tests start tomorrow. You need to have your chromebook and charger at school.
- Thanks to everyone who volunteered, participated, and donated to the Mental Health Awareness Color Run/Walk! We anticipated 200ish participants, and ended up close to 350! A little wind didn’t stop people! Check out the awesome video from Rick Thompson LINK
- This week is Teacher Appreciation Week! Each day we will share a simple idea for students to show our teachers how appreciated they are in our school. Look around the halls for posters sharing ideas for the week. Today is Mindful Monday. Make your teachers’ hearts happy. Be mindful and do something kind for your teachers.