Monday, November 8, 2021
B day – day 6 band lessons
- Girls basketball practice starts today.
- We will have study table for athletes that have late practice.
- Remember to sign up for the Bode-Livermore activity bus by noon each day you plan to ride. If you sign up, you must ride.
- Jazz band meeting for 6th, 7th and 8th graders will be today during PT. Come on out for a great season of jazz!
- Attention ALL 7th and 8th grade athletes: Weight training for all 7th and 8th grade athletes will begin on Wednesday, November 10th. Training days will be on Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:15-7:00 am. The program will consist of basic movements designed to teach athletes how to move weight correctly in order to improve speed, strength, and explosiveness. Athletes will learn the same movements taught to ALL high school athletes. Building the foundation at the 7th and 8th grade level will help in every sport played. There are multiple coaches from multiple sports in the weight room during this time to ensure that students are learning how to strength train correctly.
- 8th grade boys basketball players should change after school and wait for Mr. Thurm in the cafeteria before going to the rec.