Monday, October 17, 2022
B3 day for 7/8 lessons, Banana day for 6th grade lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Chicken Patty Sandwich
To Go: Crispy Wrap
Lunch menu LINK
- Today we are celebrating the blue pillar Trustworthiness. Being honest and doing the right thing when no one is looking shows that you have integrity and can be trusted. Once you break someone's trust it is very hard to get it back. Tuesday - Wear green for responsibility.
- Neon Fun night for 5th and 6th grade students will be from 3:30-5:30 Thursday, October 20. Admission is $2 with a canned good, $3 without. There will be games and music for students.
- Neon dance for current HMS 7th and 8th graders will be from 6:30-8:30 Thursday, October 20. Admission is $2 with a canned good, $3 without. Door close at 7 p.m. If you leave, you cannot return. School appropriate dress.
- No school Friday, October 21.
- Parent-student-teacher conferences will be Monday, October 24 and Thursday, October 27. School will dismiss two hours early both days, with conferences from 2:00-7:30 p.m. No early dismissal on Wednesday, October 26.
- Seventh and eighth boys basketball will meet on October 25 during PT in the cafeteria. Practice starts November 1. Make sure you have a physical and concussion form on file.
- There will be a girls wrestling parent meeting this Thursday in the high school cafeteria at 6:00 p.m. for all grade levels. Contact Coach Andy Newell if you have questions: email@example.com
- FCA meets Wednesday after school.
- Seventh and eighth girls basketball sign-up ends tomorrow.