Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Any new 7th and 8th grade student who is interested in being a student ambassador this school year should pick up an application packet from Ms. Westerhoff in her office before the end of the week. Her office is number 213 and is located in the 8th grade wing. If you want to know more about the program you may send her an email or stop by her office for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 7th grade followed lunch expectations so well yesterday that they are able to sit where they want at lunch.
- Humboldt Rec Basketball League sign-up information is in the office for boys and girls in grades 1-6.
- Middle school cross country will have a sign up and a short meeting today after school in the cafeteria. Students riding the bus can pick up information and still ride the bus home. Meet by the cafeteria windows.
- Seventh grade football players will have a meeting and practice after school today from 3:30-5:00. Meet in the cafeteria by the TV.
- Eighth grade football meeting on Thursday, August 26th at 3:00 in the MS cafeteria. Practice starts Friday.
- Seventh Grade Volleyball: 3:30-5 pm, meeting until 5:30 pm (meet the coach by the middle school kitchen).
- 8th Grade Volleyball: meeting at 4:30 in the cafeteria, practice 5-6:30 pm.
- All student athletes need to have a current physical on file before the first day of practice.We will have study table for athletes who have late practice. Study table is a supervised location for students to study or hang out while waiting for practice to begin. It will be held in the cafeteria. If you plan to attend, you cannot leave the building and return. If you leave the building after school you will be allowed back in the building 10 minutes before your scheduled practice time.
- Students who will ride the Bode/Livermore activity bus need to sign up in the office before noon each day you plan to ride. If you sign up, you MUST ride. The early bus is at 5:30, late bus at 6:35 today due to late volleyball practice. Regular time for late bus is 6:30.