Thursday, February 27, 2020
A Day – Day 5 band lessons
- Conferences will be held tonight from 4-7:30 p.m. Please plan to attend at your scheduled time.
- No school tomorrow.
- Lost and found items may be claimed during conferences tonight. All remaining items will be donated.
- Supper and Song concert will be Thursday, March 5th. Supper starts at 5 p.m. Chili and chicken noodle soup with carrots, celery and rolls will be served. The concert starts at 7:00 p.m. with performances by 6-12th grade choirs.
- The 7-12 band concert will be on Monday, March 9th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium.
- High School wrestling banquet will be March 10th at 6:30 p.m. All eighth grade wrestlers (boys and girls and parents) are invited to attend. Please bring a hot dish, table service, salad and/or dessert.
- Middle school weightlifting starts next week on Wednesday and Friday, 6 a.m. All student athletes are encouraged to attend.