Thursday, October 20, 2022
A Day – Avocado lessons for 5th grade
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Cheesy Pasta
To Go: Ham and cheese roll-up
Lunch menu LINK
- Today’s pillars are Fairness and Respect. Play by the rules, treat everyone with respect and follow the golden rule.
- Next week is Red Ribbon Week. Wear red Monday for the Caring Pillar and to kick off Red Ribbon Week. Show that you care about yourself and others by saying no to drugs and alcohol. Tuesday – Follow your dreams – Say No to Drugs – wear pajamas. Wednesday – Be a jeanius and stay bright – drugs are bad. Wear bright colors with your jeans. Thursday – Give Drugs the Boot – wear boots.
- Seventh and eight football players will turn in uniforms Tuesday after school.
- Seventh and eight boys basketball players need to sign up in the office by Tuesday.
- Fun Night begins after school today and ends at 5:30. Parents will need to pick you up at that time. Students who are staying for fun night will remain in prime times when the dismissal bell rings. Students who are not staying will be dismissed at regular time. Admission is $2 with a canned good, $3 without. Concessions will be available to purchase.
- Dance for current MSHMSHMS 7/8 grade students starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:30 p.m. Admission is $2 with a canned good, $3 without. Concessions will be available to purchase. If you leave, you cannot return.
- No school tomorrow.
- Parent-student-teacher conferences will be Monday, October 24 and Thursday, October 27. Students and parents plan to attend at your scheduled conference time. No school Friday, October 28.
GIRLS WRESTLING PARENTS MEETING TONIGHT AT 6:00 IN THE HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA, ALL GRADE LEVELS.