Thursday, September 22, 2022
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Quesadilla
To Go: Big Mack Salad – get your green card from your PT teacher if you choose the To Go meal.
The reason we do a lunch count is the cooks will spend their time from 9:00-11:00 making the number of meals that are given to them from the lunch count. If you change your mind, there aren’t enough of the selection for the later lunch groups. Then someone else has to wait for their lunch choice to be made. So be respectful of the cooks and their time, and be responsible and have your lunch ticket and To Go cards with you every day.
Lunch menu LINK
- Good luck to 7th volleyball as they at Algona, dismiss from class at 2:55 bus leaves at 3:10, match starts at 4:15 at Algona Middle School; and 8th volleyball plays Algona here at 4:15.
- Registration information for Rec Department basketball for grades 3-6 is available in the office. Deadline is October 5. LINK
- Homecoming dress up days:
- Merica Monday - wear red, white and blue or Americana
- Tropical Tuesday – wear appropriate beachwear
- Woke up like this Wednesday – pajamas and messy hair
- True Color Thursday – wear your favorite sports/team shirt or colors
- Fan Friday – wear blue and gold to support the Wildcats
- Wear a hat for $1, pay and get stamped in the office.
- Awards given for best dressed each day.
PARENTS: You will receive an email from Midwest Portraits to access your child’s picture and place your order. If you do not have online access or other questions, contact Midwest Portraits at 515-332-8175 or email@example.com. After viewing photos if you decide you want retakes for your child, inform the office and your student by October 1. Retake day will be October 6. Students who were absent on Picture Day will automatically be on the list for retakes.
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK