Tuesday, March 15, 2022
B Day – Day 4 band lessons
- Soup & Song Concert Thursday, March 17th Soup will be served in the high school cafeteria from 5:00-6:30 p.m. Music Boosters will be serving potato soup, chicken noodle soup, dinner roll and bar or cookie. The concert to follow at 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Mrs. Boyd will meet the 6th grade chorus at 6:45 in the middle school music room. Dress in concert attire. The 6th grade will be first at 7:00 p.m. followed by the 7/8 choir, and high school choirs.
- Eighth graders show your wildcat spirit and sign up for high school football cheerleading in the office for the 2022 season - all are welcome to join the team!! GO CATS!
- FCA meets after school Wednesday.
- All students will participate in Meals From The Heartland packaging on Friday, March 18. This is a fun, community service activity made possible in part through your donations at fundraisers throughout the year.
- Track meetings today during PT, 7/8 girls in the cafeteria, 7/8 boys in the gym.