Tuesday, May 17, 2022
B Day – Day 2 band lessons
- You may check out books from the library through Wednesday, May 18, but all books need to be returned by Friday, May 20. You will be charged for books that are not returned.
- Sixth and seventh graders who are interested in being a Student Ambassador next year need to return your application by 8:15 tomorrow morning.
- FCA meets for the final time on Wednesday.
- Wildcat Boys Basketball Camp is for boys entering grades 3-8. The camp runs from July 12-15. Forms can be picked up in the Middle School Office. LINK
- A sign-up and informational meeting for current 8th – 11th graders who plan to run Cross Country this coming Fall will be held on Wednesday, May 18 at 2:30. Please meet in the high school cafeteria. If you are unable to attend Wednesday you can meet with Coach Clasen in the MS cafeteria at 3:00 on Thursday, May 19.
- There is information in the office on football camp for current 5th graders, and also for current 6-11 graders. Stop in the office to pick up the registration form. LINK
- The 5th grade operetta, "School Daze” will be performed Thursday, May 19th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Admission to the evening concert is a free will donation. Fifth grade students (Ms.Ross and Mr. Elman’s classes) are asked to meet in the Middle School music room at 6:30 p.m.
- Seventh baseball practice starts today. Pick up your hat from Mr. Thurm. Cost is $20. Checks can be made out to Humboldt Baseball.
- Good luck to 6th grade and 7/8 choirs tonight at the Parade of Choir Concert. Music starts at 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Free will donation will be collected at the door. 6th grade choir will meet in the middle school music room at 6:45 p.m. and 7/8 choir will meet at 6:15 in the high school choir room.
- Starting Thursday June 2nd there will be Girls Basketball summer open gyms for current 5-8th grade girls on Mondays and Thursdays 3:30-5pm in the High School gym!