Tuesday, November 5, 2019
A Day – Day 5 band lessons
- Conferences will be held tonight from 4:00-7:30 p.m. Please come at your scheduled time.
- Lost and found items will be on cafeteria tables tonight and Thursday night. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity next week.
- Registration deadline for Humboldt Basketball Association for boys in grades 3-6 is November 8th. Pick up registration information in the office.
- Humboldt County Extension will hold a babysitting clinic on Friday, November 8th. Class size is limited. Pick up information in the office.
- Picture retakes today. Your name will be called when it’s time for retakes which will be during lunch. If you have not brought you pictures or order packet to the office, please bring them here immediately so your name is on the retake list.
- Humboldt County Public Health will be here tonight from 4:00-7:30 for a flu shot clinic.
- Remember to sign up for the Bode-Livermore activity bus by noon each day you plan to ride.
We want to know what's on your mind! Please complete the school's Community Climate Survey by Friday, November 8, 2019. Thank you, Mr. Greg Darling, Superintendent.
On Friday, November 15th the middle school will have 5th and 6th grade fun night from 3:30-5:00 p.m. and 7th and 8th grade dance from 6:30-9:00 p.m. We are asking for donations for the concession stand for these activities. Some of the big sellers are: candy bars of any kind, individual bags of chips, fruit snacks, Fruit by the Foot, and all types Little Debbie Snack cakes. The money from the concession stands goes towards outdoor equipment, 8th grade ski trip and incentive prizes for students. All food donations can be dropped off at the Middle School Office from 8:00-4:30 or during conferences on November 5th and 7th until 7:30 p.m.