Wednesday, February 15, 2023
A Day – A1 for 7/8 band
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: chicken patty
Option 2: bbq pork bowl
To Go: chef salad
Lunch menu LINK
- FCA meets after school today.
- Are you ready to have some fun? All 5/6th graders are invited to attend Fun Night tomorrow from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Admission is $3 (pay your prime time teacher), concessions available for purchase, games and music in gym and cafeteria. Let have some fun!
- Listen up 7/8th graders. Get your dancing shoes on tomorrow for the MS dance from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Admission is $3 at the door. Once you leave you cannot return, school dress code. Concession available for purchase. Only current HMS student may attend.
- No school Friday, February 17.
- Eighth boys basketball will turn in uniforms and have a pizza party after school on Monday, February 20. Remember to be a responsible Cat and bring your clean uniform.
- Coach Hardman and Coach Wasoba would like to close out the wrestling season by getting all equipment put away. Please return your items today. They will appreciate it.
- We have a great group of students participating in the strength training program. You can support the program even if you aren’t an athlete. Order your strength shirt online. LINK. Deadline is February 26.
- Tomorrow is another Hat Day fundraiser. Wear at hat for $1 donation to Meals From the Heartland. Every dollar helps. Students will be packaging meals in March if we can meet our goal.
- Congratulations to: Alexi Dominick, Mikinli Slaikeu, Lucero Antonio, Peyton Konecne, Brooklyn Meier, Kimberly Sanchez, Kierstyn Schild, Alleyah Smith and Brenna Vik on an amazing vocal concert last evening in Algona. Thank you for representing Humboldt Middle School well!
The next Music Booster meeting will be held on Monday, February 20th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school media center. We have exciting stuff in the works and we'd love to have you join us!
Reminder—Flowers, balloons, singing grams, etc. delivery is accepted every day of the school year except Valentine's Day due to the mass volume of these items and the substantial disruption to the school environment and learning. Deliveries two days before and two days after Valentine's Day will also not be allowed.
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held on Tuesday (2/21) and Thursday (2/23). More
There will be a 1:22 p.m. dismissal on Tuesday and Thursday; no early dismissal on Wednesday, and no school on Friday.