Wednesday, March 15, 2023
B2 7/8 band, Banana 6th band
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1 blue card: Glazed ham
Option 2 pink card: Here it is, the favorite chicken patty
To Go yellow card: chef salad
Lunch menu LINK
- Guess the GREEN frooties contest will continue through Thursday, March 16. Enter your CAT cards with your guess for a chance to win the prize basket.
- Eighth grade boys basketball meets Thursday during prime time in the cafeteria with Coach Savery. Bring your computer and cell phone with you to the meeting.
- Boys track clothing may be ordered online link. Deadline is Sunday, March 19. Proceeds to track team.
- FCA meets after school today.
- FRESHMEN ORIENTATION: Tuesday, March 28 at 6 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Eighth grade students and parents need to attend.
- Meals From the Heartland packaging will take place Friday. All students will participate.
- ISASP tests will be taken next week, March 20-24 in the morning. All students will need to have their chromebook and charger at school. You will leave your chromebook and charger at school Friday. You will also need to bring your own earbuds for testing.
- Seventh and eighth grade music student who sold pie, cookie dough, and chocolate will pick up items on March 27th. This is a change from the previously scheduled pick-up date.
9. Humboldt County Memorial Hospital is again sponsoring the Humboldt 5K Color Fun Run/Walk for mental health and suicide awareness on May 7. Register online at http://www.humboldthospital.org/ or pick up information in the office.