Wednesday, October 30, 2019
B Day – Day 2 band lesson
- Seventh and eighth grade boys basketball, and seventh and eighth grade girls and boys wrestling sign-up sheets are in the office through tomorrow. Remember you need a current physical and concussion sheet before you can practice.
- Eighth basketball will meet during Prime Time Thursday in the cafeteria. Seventh and eighth wrestlers will meet Monday, November 4th at 3:05 in the cafeteria. Eighth girls basketball will meet in the media during PT today
- Seventh grade football players will turn in equipment immediately after school Thursday.
- The middle school is preparing their annual Veteran’s Day slideshow. Use this link to share information on a veteran. You may also access the form on the middle school website.
- No weight lifting Friday. Weight lifting will resume the week of November 18th.
- Reminder that HBA registrations (boys basketball grades 3-6) are due November 8.
PARENTS: Humboldt County Public Health hold a flu shot clinic on November 5th and November 7th during Parent-Teacher conferences from 4:00-7:30 p.m. Students must be accompanied by a parent to receive the vaccine. HCPH will bill your insurance or you can pay cash if your insurance does not cover shots or don't have insurance. Required forms will be available for parents to fill out. You can also go on the HCMH website and print off the form ahead of time and fill it out to save time. The website is www.humboldthospital.org