Wednesday, October 5, 2022
B Day – Day B2 for 7/8 band lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Chicken Patty
To Go: Peanut Butter and Jelly
Lunch menu LINK
- Come support your Cats volleyball teams well as a great cause this Thursday for Pink Out Night to support breast cancer research. JV/Freshman at 6:00pm and Varsity at 7:30 p.m. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dSOvRSXBmCbGmR7Og02ROvkFYus2qrt/view?usp=sharing
- FCA will meet in the music room from 2:30-2:45 p.m. for all 5th-8th graders.
- We do have study table today.
- Picture retake day will be tomorrow. Parents if your child has retakes, you will receive a direct link to your child’s picture on October 7. Order by October 14 for current prices.
- Eight grade volleyball will need to bring $5 for their pizza party after their last home game on Monday, October 10th.
- Today’s the last day to register for Humboldt Rec Department basketball league for 3-6th graders. Stop in the office for the registration form.
- Wildcat Wrestling Club registration closes October 10 and practice starts the week of October 17. Stop in the office for more information.
- Seventh and eighth grade girls interested in wrestling need to sign up in the office this week.
NOTE TO CROSS COUNTRY PARENTS: There will be a $10 parking fee at tomorrow’s cross country meet at Lakeside Municipal golf course.
Today is National Do Something Nice for Someone Day. What can you do for someone else?
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK