Wednesday, September 14, 2022
B Day – Day B1 7/8 band lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES: Option 1: Cheeseburger, To Go: BLTE salad
Lunch menu LINK
- Babysitting Clinic will be held on Tuesday, September 20. That’s a no school day, so if you want to learn babysitting procedures, stop in the office for the registration form. Class is limited to the first 20 participants who pay the registration fee.
- NO Study Table after school today.
- FCA meets after school today in the music room. It is open to all 5-8 graders.It starts at 2:30 and ends at 3:45.
- The Childhood Cancer coin donation ends after the last lunch today. All contributions need to be in by 12:34 today.
- Cancer Awareness T-shirts will be available to pick up in the high school cafeteria after school today.
- Fifth grade Band Parent night is where instruments, supplies, and folders are made available to families. It is shaping up to be a busy night, as I've heard from families with sports practices, pictures, and sibling competitions all going on after school on Thursday. The night is set up as a drop-in event, so plan about 30 minutes to complete the process of getting signed up for band. If you are not able to make it in person, please send me an email ( email@example.com) so we can get your child set up to be a part of the band! Please fill out the bottom portion of this letter (spanish), and return it to school to your classroom teacher. Please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with instrument recommendation questions or anything else I can help answer.
UPCOMING DATES: Thursday, September 15: 5th grade Band Night, 4-7 p.m.
Tuesday, September 20: NO SCHOOL, staff development for teachers
Parents: You will receive a link on September 22 to view and order your child’s photo taken on Picture Day. .
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK