Wednesday, September 21, 2022
B Day – Day B3 for 7/8 band lessons
HOT LUNCH CHOICES:
Option 1: Chicken Patty with hot roll --- To Go: Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad
Lunch menu LINK
- FCA meets after school today from 2:30-3:45 in the music room.
- Seventh grade football players need to report to Mr. Railsback’s room right after school today.
- The long-awaited yearbooks have arrived and will be handed out by prime time teachers today.
- There will be a driver’s ed class starting on October 3. Register online at streetsmartsdriversed.com. Contact Rhonda in the media if you have questions.
- We do have study table today. If you leave you cannot return. Student athletes are allowed back in the building 10 minutes before your scheduled practice time.
- Homecoming week is next week. Humboldt plays North Polk Friday night. Dress up days are:
- Merica Monday - wear red, white and blue or Americana
- Tropical Tuesday – wear appropriate beachwear
- Woke up like this Wednesday – pajamas and messy hair
- True Color Thursday – wear your favorite sports/team shirt or colors
- Fan Friday – wear blue and gold to support the Wildcats
- Students may pay $1 each day during Homecoming week if they want to wear a hat to match the theme for the day. There will be a stamp for your hand to let everyone know you have paid your $1 and are able to wear a hat for that day. Please pay in the office upon arrival to school and receive your stamp!
- Awards will be given for the best dressed person for each grade level every day. Student Ambassadors will be judging at lunch time so dress up and enjoy the week. Winners will be announced the following day.
- We will have a pep assembly Friday afternoon.
PARENTS: Please check your child’s lunch account balance and either pay online or send a check or cash with your student. Try to keep a positive lunch balance. If you need to apply for free or reduced meals go to this link or ask the office for an application. You may also apply for the FUEL program.
FUEL-Please click on the following link if you are in need of assistance from the FUEL program. The link will be found in the announcements each week. LINK