High School Announcements 9/25/23
● High School Activities
o Monday, September 25
▪ Cross Country @ Algona 4:00
o Volleyball @ St. Edmond 9th/10th 5:40, JV 6:20, V 7:30
● Thursday, September 28
o Picture re-take day
● Friday, September 29
o Football @ Charles City 9th 4:30, V 7:00
● Saturday, September 30
o Algona Band Days-Parade @ 1:00 (middle school), Field Show @ 5:45 (middle school and high school)
● All MS and HS students and staff are invited to the annual See You At The Pole event on Wednesday, September 27th at 7:30 AM. Come for donuts, worship, scripture reading, and prayer! Since the Humboldt flag is right in the center of the construction zone, people will be meeting on the grassy area in between the front doors of the middle school and the four way stop! Come Wednesday morning to check out this event with Ms. Nesbitt, Mr. Thurm, and Mrs. Beach!!
● Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday iJAG students will be selling cotton candy with the all of the proceeds going to Officer Cram’s family. The Cost of the Cotton Candy will be $4 for a big bag. Flavors available are vanilla, Blue Raspberry and Birthday Cake Flavors. We will sell the cotton candy after school until 3:45.
● JUNIORS: Are you ready to start planning 2024 prom? We are going to start meeting as a committee during CATS time. If you are a junior that is interested in fundraising, party planning and decorating, then we want you to join! Questions? Ask Mrs. Newton. SIGN UP BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
● Anyone interested in Spanish Club or helping out with Winter Formal, please choose Mrs. Myers’ CATS group named “Spanish Club/Winter Formal.” If you want more information, please email Mrs. Myers with any questions!
● There is a sign up sheet for girls wrestling is in the office.
● Picture Retake Day—September 28. ● Special Olympics attire can be ordered at the following link. Ordering deadline is September 25. https://personali-tees-humboldt-iowa.myshopify.com/collections/special-olympics-2023
● The senior group photo will be on Friday, September 29th during 8th period. Wear blue and gold.
● Cat Café is open on Fridays 7:20-8:45.
● Wildcat Warrior’s Game Club will meet every Monday and Thursday in the media center from 3:30-5:30. Bring a new game to teach or come and learn a new game. Many new games Gloomhaven, Marvel Dice Throne, Turing Machine, Sorcerer’s Arena and Her Story to name a few.. To join the REMIND, send a text to 81010 and text this message @3ce28be–Mr. Lauger and Mr. Doslund
● Hey, Wildcat Family! The Music Boosters are in need of help in the concession stand for 7-12 football season. Please sign up using the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YuaIJH4Prbnj15p4A06cLwytcxEocXP77zUbGtbfH4k/edit?usp=sharing
● Want to travel the world? Join Humboldt High School in 2025 on a trip to PANAMA. It will be an exciting adventure with lots of memories to be made. To check out all about the trip, click here. There will be an informational meeting in September. Watch your announcements for the meeting date and time! Any questions, please contact Mrs. Myers ( email@example.com ) at the high school.